Students video pitch competition to entrepreneurs looking to invest in Sydney's most passionate tech founders.
Student Entrepreneur Development - our team and network provide a suite of free advisory services including Commercial, Legal, IP, Financial and Accounting advice. We work with a wide range of industry partners, entrepreneurs, start-ups, mentors and other agencies. Imagine what you could achieve with us on your side?
Our UNSW Student Development Programs in innovation and entrepreneurship include:
1. ‘Intrapreneurship’ Accelerate Your Career – be an ‘inside’ entrepreneur - to accelerate the business and your career.
2. Entrepreneurship Masterclass – talks and mentoring sessions run by inspirational entrepreneurs including Jo Burston.
3. UNSW Sydney Angels Mixer - student entrepreneurs network with Australia’s largest Angel Investor syndicate.
4. UNSW Sydney Seed Fund Pitch – students video pitch competition with finalists pitching live in front of Sydney Seed Fund group.
5. UNSW Startup Games – for first time student entrepreneurs run by serial entrepreneur, Bart Jellema.
6. UNSW Alumni and Student Entrepreneur Mixer – students network with Alumni Entrepreneurs.
Dream of being an entrepreneur ?
or, do you just want to be your own boss ?
If you have great ideas and want help to set up your own business whilst you are still at University – then come and talk to NSi. We could be the right team at UNSW to help you to:
Transforming your discoveries into successful commercial ventures, products and innovations takes time and ...the right connections!
NSi offers students opportunities to connect, collaborate and work with some of the world’s most prestigious and successful companies. We believe that success breeds success and hope that our introductions will be able to mentor you and guide you to the top.
UNSW Student Startups - Proudly supported by NewSouth Innovations
Working with the best
Our global connections and business partners include companies like Dow Chemicals, Onesteel, BHP Billiton, Suntech, LG Electronics and Carl Zeiss Microimaging – just to name a few !